There are many types of automatic blow molding machines. When we use them, we must pay attention to selecting the appropriate model for production. Below we are exposed to one of them, we can look at its characteristics.
Features of the automatic blow molding machine:
1. Each heating zone is provided with independent sectional temperature control; the position and distance of the lamp and reflector in the heating zone can be adjusted according to different shapes and sizes of the preform to achieve the optimal heating effect.
2. The constant pressure temperature control method is used to control the heating of the preform by the infrared lamp tube, so as to ensure the proper amount, accuracy and stability of the preform heating, and is not affected by the input voltage variation.
3. The automatic blow molding machine can be designed as a double-chamber double-extension cylinder, a three-chamber three-extension cylinder, a four-chamber four-extension cylinder or a six-chamber six-extension cylinder according to different product requirements. The adjustment uses a single-chamber single-tension cylinder to suit the different needs of the adjustment or test mode.
4. The control system is equipped with automatic obstacle detection function; when the operation is wrong or there is a failure, the computer will display and issue an alarm.
5. Mold replacement is convenient and fast, there is no need to adjust the thickness of the mold within the tolerance range of the corresponding machine.
6. This automatic blow molding machine is suitable for blowing 30 ml – 5 liter cold and hot filled plastic bottles or other plastic containers.
7. The production process is fully automated, and multiple machines can be combined to the fully automatic production line at the same time. The whole production process does not require manual contact with the preform or the finished bottle.