Blow moulding machine Safety Instruction
1.2 Organizational instructions
Blow moulding machine is designed exclusively for blow-molding plastic articles. Any other use is improper! Proper use also includes:
● observing all the information in the operating instructions
● performing all the inspection and maintenance work.
BESTAR is not liable for any damage resulting from improper use.As a rule, our general sales and delivery conditions are in effect. Warranty and liability claims for personal injury or material damage are ruled out if they can be traced to one of the following causes:
● Improper use of blow moulding machine
● Incorrect handling of the machine
● Operation of the machine with defective safety devices, incorrectly attached or nonfunctional safety gates/guards
● Noncompliance with the operating instructions
● Unauthorized structural modifications to the machine
● Unauthorized changing of the drive ratios (power, speed or the like)
● Insufficient monitoring of machine parts subject to wear
● Incorrectly performed repairs
● An act of nature.
Only specially trained persons may operate and set up blow moulding machine. Certain tasks require special technical skills, and may only be performed by personnel specially trained to perform them. These are in particular:
● Setting up
All persons who work on the machine should be informed of the safety precautions. The person responsible for running the machine is obligated to have only those persons work on blow moulding machine.